I like boys that are:

Aroma Theropy



Aroma Theropy

By Kyle Intrabartolo
Some call this country a democracy
I call it a hypocrisy
A land that is escavated by oil and humans struggle to
rust
A plan built by one man who hasn't a clue
And to all of the horror and hate we still have to
pledge.
My way of pledging starts like this.
I pledge of allegence to the fags
Who have been cast out of America
And to the facist public and narrow minded Christians
Who have manipulated the way LOVE in itself should
really be
I pledge of allegence to the left wing, strong minded
queers
Who have passed no judgement yet have been judged to
death
I pledge of allegence to human rights which are cast
out and replaced by war, facism, and greed
I pledge of allegence to all women,men, and children
that find true love
....... No matter who it's with.

Find love, sex, pain, and confusion wherever you are
happy.
Or you can pledge of allegence to a Priest and a Child
Do the Math Mr. President and tell me do you see
democracy or hypocrisy?

No comments: