I like boys that are:

Darin is back and ready to win! (Until there is a cure)

Thank you all for the emails that you have sent. I did not realize just how much I was loved. During the past few months times have been really hard but I am back on both feet. STANDING TALL AND READY TO POST! I would not have been able to do it with all the support from each of you. However, as time moves forward, I will be out of work for quite some time. I dont like to bring negative things to this blog but due to the circumstances beyond my control I feel as if I have no other choice. The bills are still coming in, the house note still has to be paid, Co-Pay on the medications, & of course the car note too. I have placed a donation icon on the right side. It took alot of pride for me to do this. I have never ever in my life ask for someone to donate to me. An organization maybe but never for just me. This time I have had to put my pride in my pocket and ask each of you for just a little help. I am not asking for millions, thousands, hundreds... Only what you are able to give. I have so many dreams that I want to make happen but things are on hold. (only for now) This is a good thing for each of you, more time home means more post for my angels. For now I am lost for words. So I make this as short and as humble as I can. Once again I want to thank all of you that sent cards, emails, letters, and encouragement through this rough time. Please keep them coming ... it keeps me going! You all will be blessed because you have blessed me. Many hugs and kisses to all of you!!!!! I am back on my feet (shaking like hell lol) and ready to post. One day just one day there will be a cure, I remain and fight very hard to make sure I am around when this day happens.

XOXO Darin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I did not even know! Now I feel dumb. LOL I am glad that you are feeling better. Maybe one day we can go and have lunch. Take care and I am gonna send you some money. Not much but it is what I can do for now. Im so glad to see you blog again. I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Darin,
I missed you and I am so glad that things are going better for you. Keep you head up everything is going to be just fine. I have faith that you will win. You are my cure, you help the bad days go away with the things you put in your blog. Just dont give up~ PROMISE me that.