I like boys that are:

To my Angels

Thanks to all of you that have told me about the vidoes not loading. I have checked my speed levels to make sure that I did not have any problems. Everything on my end is working at the right speed level. The second step was to contact Blogger.com and ask them why I was unable to use HTML codes to insert a video and it not be seen. Their response was that they implemented a new place to load videos so that they would load faster. That creates a problem for me at this moment. Due to the content that I have placed on my page I am afraid to use the video up loader through blogger.com. I don't want to lose everything that I have posted in the past until I have uploaded it to the other URL that is under construction. If you will be patient the do load in time. I am at lost for words, I wish that I could make it better. SORRY. Sometimes they load and sometimes they don't. I know that it is my job to keep my ANGELS happy so trust me. I am working on it. I will keep you updated. If there are any particular ones that you would like to have emailed to you. Email me and I will send it to you via email. Once again thank you for letting me know.
XOXO,
Darin

No comments: