I like boys that are:

This is the Navy

This is "Navy", as the name suggest he is big, strong and powerful. Navy calls himself the "back breaker." He pumps it long and hard, and when he's done, he's only preparing for round two, three... "I can go on and on," braggs this handsome stud, who dares any and all to challenge him. Yo! Dis ur nigga Navy and you can gimme a holla at navy@thugboy.com. I been playin' da game fo' 25 mafuckin' years now. Born as Leo, thugs be shittin' bricks when dey see me on tha streets. I'm Bi-Sexual and I like to be a Top. If ya wanna get wit dis thug ya'll should know dat I'm Single. Ma skin's Medium, hair's Brown, as are ma eyez. I stand at 6'1", wit my weight being 190 and tha waist at 34. I kno' fo' sho' ya wanna gobble down on my delicious 8" Cut cock, so check it out in da shoot yo!

No comments: