I like boys that are:

Is it true that Marc will marry his boyfriend?


"A tipster who was at the Chelsea gentlemen's bar Barracuda on Saturday night ran into the designer's on-again boyfriend, former hustler Jason Preston. He was 'flashing a Cartier ring to his friends, telling everyone he was engaged,' says the snitch. 'Then out of nowhere Marc popped up, and they were all over each other, kissing and saying 'I love you.'' Neither Preston nor Jacobs responded to inquiries yesterday about the Cartier band. Though I hear the pre-nup is from Tiffany."
The reunion would seem to contradict Jacobs' recent remarks to OUT magazine:
"I had a relationship with him, and it was crazy, and sometimes it was a lot of fun, and sometimes it was not a lot of fun, and the biggest frustration was that I wanted him to be something he wasn't, and I don't mean on a social level, and I don't mean about his past or anything like that - I just mean that I wanted to come home and have somebody be available and have conversations and just to be there. And Jason is a young guy who wanted to go out and party and do his thing, and it just wasn't there. I don't think there was any chemistry - it's just that we both do enjoy each other's company on occasion. We're better off as friends."

No comments: