I like boys that are:

"Honestly, I'm not a real big fan of penis"

Pete Wentz recently admitted to being a fan of tongue fights with other dudes. He said he won't go past that though since he isn't a fan of the dick.


He said, "...Honestly, I’m not a real big fan of penises. Like my own, whenever I look at it, I just don’t find anything attractive about it. I can’t believe girls are into it. It blows my mind a little bit. So that’s the biggest problem. I’d love to share clothes with a dude and have all those benefits, but I just can’t get past that thing. It’s just weird-lookin"

How is he dating Simpson then, because you know her clit is shaped like a cock. I mean, it just is. Please, he loves the dick. I used to say this when I was in Junior high school and didn't want to come out as a 100% homo.

No comments: